- Why purchasers should not shy away from the costs of hiring an expert to inspect the property to be acquired
- Security for costs when instituting proceedings in a South African court
- Conducting disciplinary enquiries – when do you not need to counsel an employee for poor work performance and what knowledge can the chairperson have of the dispute prior to the enquiry?
- The Promotion of Access to Information Act and its impact on private bodies
- Purchasers beware when acquiring a business without advertising the sale